Well, today is overcast and it looks like it rained last night. It's nice to be getting back into seasonal weather, but I am enjoying the sunshine and 80F weather as much as I can since we'll soon be back in Washington - never to see weather like that in December! :)

I feel a bit pukey today, but not bad. Basically nothing sounds good to eat. Every day those feelings get a bit stronger, so I guess I am happy about that. Baby is messing with my hormones which means all is probably as it should be. Yay!

Speaking of which, last night my spotting seemed to stop, which is a relief. But I'm half expecting it to start up again like it did on Tuesday. I've just decided to go with the flow and not let myself get all tied up over stuff I can't control anyway.

Well, I got to go see if I can find something I can choke down for breakfast.

1 Response to " "

  1. Kristi Says:

    Holly, you are in my thoughts constantly. As soon as we returned for Spokane, I was eager to hear how you were doing and was glad to see the update and even more happy to hear that the spotting has stopped and you are feeling sick. Yay!