Tummy at 12 weeks

Here are a couple pictures we took of my tummy today, at 12 weeks. It definitely is beginning to show a slight roundness...kinda' looks like I have just finished Thanksgiving dinner, all the time. :)

Love you all!

4 Response to "Tummy at 12 weeks"

  1. Becki Says:

    My friend Sara calls it a food baby when she's had a big meal. She'll rub her tummy and say that her food baby is kicking :-)

  2. Amber Says:

    So cute!! Love it!!!

  3. Deanne Says:

    What a beautiful baby (I can tell by that gorgeous tummy! :-). Give her (?) or him (?) a pat for us...speaking of which, do you know anything yet? (I noticed that you made a reference... :-}

  4. Tim and Holly Says:

    Nope, we don't know if it's a boy or girl...we actually just decided we're going to keep it a surprise. I find I refer to baby as a he sometimes and a she sometimes, so I definitely don't have any "gut" feeling as of yet! :)