Baby Names

Having been inspired by Lindy, Tim and I sat down and narrowed our name choices and have posted them to see what everyone else's opinions are. Below is a list of the names and their meanings/origins.

Brac (Welsh) meaning "free". Warren was Tim's grandfather's name, is German, and means "watchman or defender."

Cian pronounced KEE-an (Irish) meaning "ancient". Timothy is after his daddy of course, is Greek, and means "honoring God."

Xander (Greek) meaning "defender of mankind". Gabriel is Hebrew, and means "God is my strength/might."

Aria pronounced AH-ria (Latin) meaning "beautiful melody" or (Hebrew) meaning "lioness" or (Italian) meaning "solo melody". Rose is after my middle name which is Grammy's middle name and part of the first name of her grandmother Rosalind, is Latin, and means "rose: a flower".

Destry (French) meaning "war horse". Rose - see above.

Breana pronounced Bre-ANA, not Bre-anna (Irish) meaning "strong, virtuous, honorable". Rose - see above.

Summer (English) meaning "summertime". Rose - see above.

Anyway, let me know what you think. :)
<3

5 Response to "Baby Names"

  1. Amber Says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. Amber Says:

    I voted for Destry Rose and Cian Timothy. I will ask josh when he gets home:)

  3. Deanne Says:

    I wanted to get my vote in, so here goes:

    Gabriel Xander

    Breana Rose

    I've enjoyed everyone's name choices, so original and full of meaning!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    My votes are for Breana Rose and Cian Timothy. That was a difficult decision to make. I like them all.
    Love,
    Grammy

  5. Kristi Says:

    I'd have to go with Xander and Aria :)