Back online

Wow. So much has happened since my last blog that I don't even know where to start.

We just got internet yesterday, and I'm so happy to be back online!! We've been keeping very busy moving in and setting our place up. So far the living room, dining room, and kitchen are pretty much done with only a little tweak here and there left to do, then our bedroom needs to be decorated, the two bathrooms need to be decorated and organized and then, last but not least, baby's room needs to be cleared out and organized to get ready for the furniture etc. that needs to go in there soon. :) I am much, much slower moving in and setting up this house then our others so far because I can't move or carry very many of the boxes! I usually move the furniture, move and organize the boxes, etc. but now, alas, I am limited to lifting 20lbs of weight. So anyway things are going much more slowly.

Rain absolutely loves her back yard. We have to the east, a mixed dog that she is currently playing with, to the south a boxer who likes to run back and forth along the fence with her and kitty-corner to the south-west is a male American Bulldog. They sit in their corners of the yard and look at each other...sometimes he'll bark at her and she'll run a lap then go back to watching each him. It's cute. :)

Baby is growing quickly and I am much bigger now...It's just beginning to get a little breathless when I have to bend down and tie my shoes from a sitting position as baby is taking up all my lung space. A week or so? ago I began to feel baby move! It must be an athlete in the making because it moves a LOT...I feel it at the very least 4-5 times a day. It is so fun to feel it moving around and knowing that it is all "real".

I have a doctor all lined up and today my big project is to get my referral all squared away and send her my records. I am so looking forward to getting this all underway again - to find out how I'm doing and how baby is doing.

Well, that is how everything is going in a nut-shell. I better get back to my organizing and unpacking.
<3

3 Response to "Back online"

  1. DARALYN Says:

    Well, I guess there is only one thing left to say... "Welcome Home, Nelson Family. Welcome Home!"

  2. Kristi Says:

    Yay, you're back to the world of blogging :) Glad to hear that everything is coming together on the house. Pictures would be really neat if you get a chance!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Am real anxious to see your new home. Hopefully, one of these days soon.....

    Love you,
    Grammy