April Photos and Videos

Tuesday, May 5, 2009 11:34 AM by Tim and Holly
I finally downloaded the pictures and videos from our camera. I am terrible at doing it regularly, so when I do, I have a bunch to share!

Here is a picture of Rain and Zephyr taking a nap. They are best friends - it's cute to watch. :)
Marcela and Julian came over a couple weeks ago and Julian was giving Cian a kiss. They get along really well for their age difference. Julian is great with babies and Cian has hero worship lol.

Cian outside enjoying the sunshine!

He was fascinated by the grass.


And his shadow


Here is Cian all dressed up for Easter :)



Tim let Cian taste his gum. It was too cute so we had to take a video of it lol.
The video on top happened when Tim was playing "soccer" with a bag of diapers. Cian thought it was the funniest thing he had ever seen. We've never seen him laugh so hard! He couldn't even crawl he was laughing so much. :) The video on the bottom is of Tim playing with Cian and the vacuum. Cian loves the vacuum and always gets so excited when we use it.

6 Response to "April Photos and Videos"

  1. DARALYN Says:

    I'm so glad that you got a good picture of Cian in his Easter suit. He looked so dapper on Easter but I didn't get a pic that gave his outfit justice!

    The videos are priceless... Cian was laughing SO HARD! I bet his sides hurt afterwords. Laughing is such a strong emotional reaction that oft times babies will go from laughing hard to crying :] I've done that as an adult...

    The vacuum cleaner video was torture to watch! I'm glad he's not afraid of the vacuum noise but if he dived forward to put the nozle in his mouth the suction would colapse his lungs. Nightmare stuff... Eeek!

    Give Cian kisses :X

  2. Tim and Holly Says:

    Oh gee Mom! Now I have another thing to worry about! To make you feel a bit better, Cian has never tried to get the vaccum anywhere close to his mouth. But gosh...now I feel like a horrible parent! Is there nothing that they can't hurt or kill themselves with? Shoot.

  3. DARALYN Says:

    I sorry... Such is life as a parent. You are NOT a bad parent... You're one of the bestest! I had the exact same thing with vacuum cleaners pointed out to me after playing with you guys with the vacuum :[

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Am going to keep that video of Cian laughing for when I need cheering up. How can you not laugh right along with him? Thanks for sending all the pix and videos. They're precious.
    Love, Grammy

  5. Lindy Says:

    Oh my, that is some SERIOUS cuteness. :D

  6. Amber Says:

    that video of cian laughing is so funny!! Love him!!