Quick Pictures

Monday, June 15, 2009 5:29 PM by Tim and Holly
It has been WAY to long since I have blogged, and I still don't have time! I think I have just enough time to get some pictures out, then I'll have to write a newsy update later.
We took this just the other day...Cian liked his mashed potatoes a bit too much :)
We just got some mountain bikes, and of course we had to set Cian up too. :) He LOVES going riding with us.
Too cute in his helmet.
A few weeks ago we were over at Josh and Amber's house and Cian fell in love with their pool. He crawled around and around.
I think he looks JUST like Tim in this picture. :)












4 Response to "Quick Pictures"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks, Holly, for sending those along. The mashed-potato pix went to my screen saver.
    Love, Grammy

  2. Deanne Says:

    I love the pool pics…and he DOES look allot like Tim! Two handsome men in your life, you are one lucky lady!

  3. aunt debbie Says:

    A baby carrier on the front handlebars! I think it would be so much better than behind in every way. Little Cian is so grown up.

  4. Lindy Says:

    Ahh, I love it. I like that baby seat on the front of the bike rather the back.... I'd like to get something like that for Cienna. And they BOTH looked cute in their helmets. LOL :P