Off to see what this is.

Well, I just got off the phone with the urgent care nurse on base and she has referred me to a "med stop" (I had never heard of that before?). I am supposed to go ASAP today. So now I just have to wait 'til Tim can get off work to take me since he has the only car. Luckily, they're letting him off early so he can bring me so we should be on the way in an hour or so. It will be a relief to at least hear what this stupid rash is! I thought last night that it was finally getting better, but I woke up this morning to it being as bad as ever and spreading. Now I'm starting to get the tiny pink bumps up my neck! NO!!! I hope they have some miracle drug they can give me and make this all go away.

I have re-washed all my clothes in borax so it shouldn't be the detergent and nothing else is new...I've been taking cold showers 3-4 times a day - no soap - and no lotion afterwards, instead I'm smothering myself in aloe. No fun, no fun.

I really hope this is gone by Sunday when we head down to Disney World. :/

1 Response to "Off to see what this is."

  1. Kristi Says:

    Oh heavens Holly, how horrible!

    I hope they are able to help you out so you can get some relief.