Today

Tonight we start our Bradley Method class. I am so looking forward to it! :) It has been rather frustrating trying to find a class that starts earlier then June, which would be too late for a 12 week class, so we're going to end up joining in with a class that is already in progress. It is condensed into a 6 week course, 2 weeks of which they have already completed. However, after we finish out this course we will have 2 private sessions with the instructor to make up for it. I'm a little disappointed that the class will be ending so far away from our due date, but at least we'll have the reading material to go over and she mentioned that if she does have another class before August, we're welcome to come back for a refresher at no cost. So we'll see how it goes. It will be better then not going to the class at all for sure!

On August 8th we're going to be having an ultrasound done! I am so excited to finally see pictures of the baby instead of a small grey blob when it was only 10 or so weeks old. :)

Tim and Rain both woke up this morning feeling pukey. Rain is still sleeping after waking up and throwing up once, and Tim is going to try to make an appointment at the clinic today after he threw up this morning as well. Man, I really hope I don't catch whatever it is. Tim is a little worried because a guy in his shop has been put on quarters after he threw up so much that he lost his voice and began vomiting blood. Yuck! :( It's a bit scary, whatever it is.

So far I'm feeling fine...just a bit of the sniffles and a cough that I think I caught from Tamara while she was here. It's not nearly as bad as what she had though, so I'm holding out hope and taking it easy along with using Zicam which seems to be working.

So, on to completely random things: It is sunny here today without a cloud in site...I just hope it warms up enough to melt the snow patches we still have lying around.

I noticed yesterday that my bellybutton no long goes in - it is almost completely flat now.

Huh, I'm looking out our living room window at a mated pair of chickadees who are attempting to make a nest in a tiny pipe that is used as the crossbeam of our clothes line. The pipe is so small that they can hardly fit into it...how they are going to make that work, I have no idea.

Okay, that's about all that's going on. :)
<3

2 Response to "Today"

  1. Kristi Says:

    I'm really curious to hear what you thought of your class. Let us know!

    I also hope that Tim and Rain feel better soon :(

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks, Holly, for letting us know when you have a blog. It so helps. I sometimes miss them otherwise, at least until many days later. What an exciting time, huh?
    Love, Grammy