Quick update

Today's To Do

Shovel snow
Work on Cian's stocking (almost done!! :D)
Exercise me and Rain
Bring family present over to Josh and Amber to wrap

It's nice to have a short to do list. :)

Poor Tim is fighting off a nasty stomach flu. I really, REALLY hope Cian and I don't catch it. He has a doctor's appt. this morning to get put on quarters, and hopefully they'll give him some idea on how to fix it. I wouldn't be surprised if they give him an IV to rehydrate him as he hasn't really drank anything for 3 days - and with a stomach flu he really needs to replenish!

It is beautiful and sunny outside. The snow sparkles so nice - I missed it so much in Georgia! I didn't miss the bone numbing cold though...it is currently 5F and not expected to get warmer then that, with a low of -10F.

Cian rolled from his back to his tummy for the first time on Saturday. He was spending some time on the floor, and I had just turned him onto his back as he was getting fussy on his tummy. I went to put Rain outside to play and when I came back, there he was back on his tummy! He's getting skillz. :P He likes to play with his feet now, and he is beginning to learn he can move himself around. It gets dangerous when holding him on you lap because he'll throw himself in the direction he wants to go and then shove at you with his arms and legs until he can get whatever it is he is going for. He reminds me of a dog when you hold them over water and they start swimming in air...he does the same thing! lol

I think I am all ready for this coming weekend when we're heading over to Oroville for our Christmas celebration. It will be fun! We're hoping to be able to spend a lot of time with both sides of our family this time since Tim won't have to get back to work until Tuesday!

Oh, we got a crock pot yesterday! I can't wait to use it. :)

Well, I better get going. I hope everyone is having a great winter day.
<3

1 Response to "Quick update"

  1. Lindy Says:

    Oh, Cian is doing so many cute things! I can't wait to see you guys.