Bored

Well, it's after all my shows and I'm sitting here waiting for Tim to finish a raid and an X-File episode to buffer, so I'm bored. I probably write too many of these things, but ah well. Like I said, I'm bored. :)

I made home-made mac and cheese for dinner, and it was so good. I think I finally found the recipe Mom used to make, and it tasted like home. :) I had Tim in charge of grating the cheese so, of course, he made extra which made the mac and cheese very cheesy. It was good. I swear that guy is obsessed with cheese. :P

We brought Rain to the baseball field today to run off some of her jitters, and Tim began getting her accustomed to skateboarding with him. We figure, once she's used to it and with the right equipment, it will be a good way to wear her out. After all, American Bulldogs are known for pulling extreme weight. Maybe someday I can even get a sled or wagon rigged up and she can help me pull stuff. Lol, that would be fun. I guess pulling carts was one of their jobs as farm/work dogs...maybe I will revive it.

My shows were pretty good. It was one of the best Bones episodes I've seen in awhile, House was okay, but he is irritating and I don't like his new team - I'm holding out hope, but I'm not happy about it. Law and Order: SVU was also just okay. Next week looks like an interesting one, but I don't like how they make some episodes all about Fin and whatever that other guy's name is. Face it, I watch SVU because of Olivia. I just want to see her in the show, and I want to see her without being all stone-faced like they've tried to make her this season. I don't watch the other Law and Order shows because, truth be told, I'm not all that interested in police procedural, I like shows with relationships, and they have taken almost every singe relationship out of SVU. Now it's just sex crimes and that's kinda' icky. I want my bantering squad room/car rides back! Ah well. :P

Well, X-Files is buffered and Tim's raid is on the final boss for tonight so off I go. Good night all.

1 Response to "Bored"

  1. Michelle Says:

    Holly,

    There is nothing wrong with being obsessed with cheese.

    It is a worthy idol.

    <3 M