Thursday 11/15

Today is a pretty day...it's about 60F, sunny, and very windy. It rained last night for a bit, so everything smells a bit more fresh.

Tim is at work, this is his last day before we take leave on Friday to go up to the "Weekend to Remember" thing in Chattanooga, TM. It sounds like it will be a good thing. Rain will be staying at the dog boarding place, and I'm sure she'll love being around new people for the weekend.

Thanksgiving has grown a bit. It looks like we'll have around 9 people total, and we're going to do a potluck style dinner, with Tim and I providing the turkey. I am really looking forward to it. We'll probably spend the first hour or so cooking - I'll be helping to instruct since several of the guys don't know how to cook :) - then we'll eat, and play games. It should be fun.

We're still working on planning the trip home. Lots of variables, lots of options, lots of work/thought.

I've been in an artistic mood lately...wrote a poem, drew a picture, and am planning another. They're kind of random...just thoughts put down on paper in one form or another. My poem is a little melodramatic. Reading it makes me feel like such a drama queen, but when I wrote it, I was just putting down what I was feeling. I don't know if I'll share it because it is so dramatic. My drawing I might scan and put on myspace in my drawing folder. Not sure yet though.

Well, it is almost 1pm on Thursday, so it's time for me to log onto ventrilo and talk to Lindy, Amber, and Mom if she can get hers to work.

1 Response to "Thursday 11/15"

  1. DARALYN Says:

    I'd love to read your poem and see your drawing...