Misc. Pics


Here is a picture of my new hair. :) It's simple, easy, and I don't have to constantly pull it back - it's a win, win situation...unfortunately, I love my long hair so I'm sure I'll grow it back despite the work lol.

And here is a picture of our halloween pumpkins...I know, I'm horribly late. This first one is mine.

Then Tim's...


This is our front door all ready for Trick or Treaters. We had a sterio playing some creepy sounds and halloween songs. It was fun - we went through 3 bags of candy, and STILL had to turn people away. :)




































































































































4 Response to "Misc. Pics"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Holly girl! I love your hair! I put your picture on my desktop to help me get used to your new look. Michelle said all you need is a pair of secretary glasses to complete the sexy modern look. I think it makes you look very sophisticated. I say, skip the glasses! :-) I do not make changes myself very often, but every once in a while it feels GOOD to change our looks, amen?!!
    Love you, honey,
    Aunt Debbie

  2. Becki Says:

    Very nice cut! It reminds me of when you were little :-)

  3. Amber Says:

    Holly Rose!! I love it!!! I think its my favorite on you!!

  4. Lindy Says:

    Wow, that's such a different look! I like it! :) I think it definitely makes you look older.