Cian and Rain

I am so tired of the fog...it has been almost perpetually foggy for the past 3 weeks. I am ready for spring and summer. :)

Yesterday Rain was spayed. Now she is a little pitiful but is starting to be a bit more herself. Speaking of Rain, Cian and Rain have started interacting more and more lately and so we have been taking a bunch of pics and video of it. They love each other. :) Cian gets a kick out of her and this first video was right as he was watching Daddy play on the computer before bedtime.



This next one was when Rain went over to visit Cian as he was playing on the floor.



Then here are just a few pictures of them interacting. :)



We got a bunch of pictures of Tim at the exercise in Michigan, but I'll have to have him sit down with me to post those so he can explain what everything is exactly.

Well, dinner is ready so I gotta go. I just wanted to get those pictures/videos shared.

4 Response to "Cian and Rain"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    You know, I just remembered why this fog would bother you and Tim more so than others - not that anyone likes continual fog - yuck. But you guys had spent years in a warm, sunshiny climate and just moved up here a bit ago. Oh honey, find some UV light bulbs, quick! They are part of my winter and spring survival supplies.

  2. Lindy Says:

    Oh, Holly, Cian is so cute. I miss him so much!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Oh, he sounds so happy! Rain is very patient and looks like she's enjoying it lots. I'm going to play those videos whenever I'm in need of a laugh. Thanks, Holly.
    Love,
    Grammy

  4. Amber Says:

    How cute!! Love it!!