Day before Cian's 5 month Bday

It has been getting up into the 40Fs the past couple of days, and it has been melting like crazy! The roads are bare, the snow has melted down to 6 or so inches in most places, our roofs are nearly bare, and there are patches of grass visible around the base of trees. That sure happened fast! Starting tonight, however, it is supposed to get back down below freezing, Everything is going to be covered in ice.

I have been losing my baby weight pretty steadily now that the holidays are over, and I only have about 9 or so pounds left to go to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I have decided that I am going to start writing down everything I eat during the day. I have heard this is really supposed to help because sometimes people don't pay close attention to whether they ate one cookie or more throughout the day. Especially if you are a snacky type person anyway. Also, I think this will help me be sure to get in all my fruits and vegetables if by the end of the day I look at my list and see I haven't had any, or many, yet! I want to be proud of my list by the end of the day too. This concept helps me when we go grocery shopping. I like putting the food I am getting on the conveyor belt and being proud to display the food I am buying my family.

As I am sitting here, I am irritated by a high pitch whistle that is coming from my computer monitor. It started doing this a week or so ago whenever the majority of the screen is white. It is very irritating. :(

I was so proud of Cian last night, he FINALLY learned how to roll onto his side in his sleep! :D Now he won't fuss and whine all night until I turn him over. Woot! It was really annoying when he could roll forwards and backwards easily when he was awake, but in his sleep he'd just lay there and wave his arms. lol. Hopefully now we'll be getting more sleep. I slept so hard last night in between feedings that it was actually uncomfortable - you know that stiff, achy feeling when you just completely pass out. I feel a bit more human this morning, though, then I have in awhile.

Well, I gotta go get breakfast. <3

1 Response to "Day before Cian's 5 month Bday"

  1. Amber Says:

    Congrats on loosing the baby weight. I can't get the motivation to start exercising. :P Good for you!!!