Tuesday

Still so, so tired. We didn't sleep well again last night. Sigh.

It is 34F and everything is becoming slushy and the icicles are beginning to fall. It is a good thing I took a picture of our best icicles last night!



It is supposed to get up to 40F by tomorrow and rain a couple inches. It's going to be a mess around here.

Oh, I have a correction to make about Tim's fly away. It isn't a competition like I thought - that was something else that he was going to have to do, but that fell through (thank goodness!) This one is just an exercise to get ready for an Operation Readiness Inspection that is happening in March. Basically a mock deployment to make sure that they can deploy quickly, efficiently, and without many mistakes. :)

I finally downloaded the pictures off my camera, so here are a couple:

Cian likes watching Tim play computer. He is very serious about it:


Cian's first "sit up" bath a couple weeks ago:


I had the cutest video of Cian playing with his binky, but it somehow got deleted off the camera. He focuses so hard on things - any gadget or, in this case, his binky. I've never seen a baby be so intent on stuff before. It's hilarious. :)

Well, speaking of Cian, I gotta go get him out of his jumper. <3

2 Response to "Tuesday"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Cian - intense and focused.

    Hmmm...I wonder WHERE he could have picked up those traits?
    His Mom and Dad aren't known far and wide for their intensity and focus...are they? :-)

    It really IS amazing to watch and get clues to these babies' individual personalities.

    It sounds to me, honey, like you need to get some fresh ideas on dealing with night wakefulness. Kristi has a new mom's message board she uses for ideas when all she's tried doesn't help.

    Hang in there, girl. It WILL get better at some point.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I saw that same intent look on your face a few weeks back when you were reading with all sorts of noise and activity around you - determined to steal a few minutes for yourself. Does that give you a clue?
    Love, Grammy