Yawn

To Do:
Try to stay awake
Dishes
Laundry
Do some kind of exercise

Cian hasn't been sleeping so well the past week or so...I am very tired. It got so bad that for a couple nights, I would only get 45 minute or so cat naps off and on all night. One night I counted and from 1am to 6:30am, I was up 7 times. Yuck. Last night was better - I was only awake 3 times between 11:30pm and 7am, but each time was about 30 or so minutes in length. I can't wait to sleep through the night again. What a foreign idea that is becoming!

Tim has a "fly away" this coming week, and will be leaving anytime between Wednesday and Saturday, and will be returning anytime between next Wednesday and Sunday. The fly away is a competition between squadrons across the country that simulates a mock deployment. They get a call and have to mobilize immediately. Once they arrive at their destination (Michigan in this case), they set up a network as quickly and efficiently as possible, keeping it up and running for however long, and they compete to see who made the best network, etc. So starting tomorrow, we just have to wait for the call and he has to pack up and leave without any definite date of return. I am really not looking forward to being here by myself with Cian for 7-10 days.

We have so much snow! It is really getting crazy. I am enjoying it though. :) I really like the huge icicles that are on all of the buildings. Up at Mom and Dad's it is usually so cold that we'd only get icicles once or twice a year and they didn't last all that long. These icicles look like they're here for the duration and, like I said, they are HUGE.

I have been training Rain to pull. She seems to like it. I can't wait to get her own harness and maybe a wagon.

Well, if I keep sitting here I will start falling asleep, only to have Cian wake up as soon as I do so I better get going.
<3

1 Response to "Yawn"

  1. Amber Says:

    that is to bad about cian not sleeping. I know how you feel. When Tim leaves you are welcome to come here ANY time!