Craving

Having a craving for a sandwich with thick peanut butter and honey...or any bread or sugar product for that matter.

How do I know it is a craving and not just hunger?  Nothing I can eat sounds good.  If it was true hunger, anything would sound appetizing - some would sound better than others of course, but anything would sound edible.  So I'll just suck it up.  If I get hungry, I have plenty to eat.

1 Response to "Craving"

  1. Michelle Says:

    When I get a craving, I go brush my teeth. (1) I'd feel bad messing up my teeth so soon after brushing them, and (2) what I *had* been craving will no longer taste good with freshly-brushed teeth.

    I still get hardcore bread, cheese, cookie, and cereal cravings now and then. Not as often as I used to, but enough that I require a strategy to keep from getting in the car and fulfilling my snacky dreams.