Friday Recovering

Friday, July 30, 2010 1:12 PM by Tim and Holly
Due to an infection, I wasn't able to go to CrossFit yesterday as I had planned and I could feel it!  Wow...having to take it easy and having a fever while being sore is not a good plan.  I got so stiff and sore that I could hardly move, even though I tried to stay stretched out and the shivering was killer.  I would definitely recommend continuing to exercise strenuously until you have pushed through the soreness if at all possible...it only last 4-5 days that way instead of 2-3 days after ever workout!  Yikes.

There isn't much to report by way of new recipes.  We have had two of our open meals the past two nights, and for lunches and breakfasts we have been eating the usual fruit, veggies, chicken, shrimp, turkey or leftovers.  Today is payday so I will be making up a new menu and shopping list.  Would it be helpful if I posted those for people to peruse?

2 Response to "Friday Recovering"

  1. DARALYN Says:

    Hope you are getting better quickly!

  2. Michelle Says:

    I always like seeing menus for inspiration, personally!