Day one done

Our appointment with the Bod Pod was interesting.  I came back with a body fat percentage of 24 - which was less than I expected so that was great - and Tim came back with a percentage of 38, which is higher than we were expecting.  All other body fat percentage calculations come back at about 31% for him so he thinks that there may have been an error during his scan.

Our dinner was interesting...it had a mix of flavors I don't think I have ever had before.  Cian and I liked it, but Tim didn't really enjoy it.  He said he ate enough to be full though, and over time, I am sure his tastes will change to enjoy pure, simple food instead of expecting condiments etc.  Over all, I think it was a decent recipe with a few tweaks...less onion and dried mustard! :)

We are still feeling good - no hunger at all except at meal times.  I didn't even want a snack at 3pm like I normally do.  It is also freeing to know that if I AM hungry, I can eat anything I want in my fridge or cupboards, and as much as I want.  It is amazing how this food triggers your "full" feeling when you are full, instead of setting off an insulin response that causes you to continue to feel hungry even when you are stuffed.  Still waiting on those cravings though.  I know they will raise their heads eventually!

Tomorrow is day two.  We'll be also doing our first WOD (Work Out of the Day) at CrossFit.  Wish us luck! 

1 Response to "Day one done"

  1. DARALYN Says:

    What are normal percentage ranges? Is visiting the POD something I could do when I am over there??